jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

Charango

Hello buddies, today I’m going to talk about my charango.
Ok, the charango is a colonial Andean instrument, played and created by the South American natives.  In Chile, it was popularized by the “nueva canción chilena” in the early 60’s, by Victor Jara, Violeta Parra, Quilapayún, etc.
I started to play charango in 2010 when my teacher requested me to play a song because I knew how to play the guitar. Then, in 2011 I bought my first charango in a music store and learned to play with this. Meanwhile I was saving money to buy another better because my first charango was cheap and low quality.
Then, I bought a second hand charango to a friend, but it is better than my first charango and it is like my partner.
I like so much playing charango because it is a very melodic and rhythmic instrument.

Finally, the charango is a very unknown instrument therefore is a challenge for me to play this instrument.


8 comentarios:

  1. you should play charango at a english class someday haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are a good player of charango, you are a great music¡¡

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to learn how to play the charango some day, but I have to cut my nails to play my bass, and I guess that they are important for charango....

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you should bring yout charango and play it for us!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. OHH!! I've heard that you play the charango must say you're from the talented ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love the sound of charango, I really wish I had born with some talent in music to learn how to play it :(

    ResponderEliminar