miércoles, 6 de abril de 2016

Ecuador

Hello everybody, here is my first blog post and today I’m going to talk about a country I would like to visit.
Personally, I will like travel around all the world, but in this case, I’m going to talk about a near country I will like to visit. When the title said, I really wants to know Ecuador for many reasons, but one of the most importan is because In Ecuador the biodiversity and cultural diversity is important.
Ecuador is a country located in south America, between Perú and Colombia, it capital city is Quito and is located in “the center of the world”. Another important thing is the Galapagos Islands, a very important place with a huge biodiversity.
In Ecuador, I will like visit Chimborazo Volcano because his peak it’s the point more near to the space in the earth. Another place I would like to visit is Galapagos Islands because is an important place to know and learn about different species of animals, fishes and plants.
That’s all, I hope I will visit this place soon.

Greetings

2 comentarios:

  1. I would like to travel to Ecuador someday too. I know there exist a lot of different and beautiful animals, and i want to see them all.
    Kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also want to go there, I hope you can make your dreams come true. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar