miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

Post 4. Literature and Books

Hello Everybody, today I’m going to talk about books and reading
I like read but I’m don’t consider myself a book worm, because I like to spend my free times doing much more things than just reading, for example go out and watch movies. But I‘m read more than the common people. When I was a child, I did not like read, but my parents force me to read. Nevertheless, I liked to read knights and medieval books. Finally, I can’t count how many books I’ve been read on my life, because and I need read a lot on my career.

Generally, I like to read fiction literature and social science books. In fiction literature, I like H.P Lovecraf, Tolkien and Orwell. I don’t have a favorite writer because there's always another who amazes me. My favorites book , mmm, I don’t know but a very important book on my life was Robin Hood, I used to read it many times when I was a kid.


I recently read The hobbit, and I take a few days to read it. This book is about a crew of hobbits and dwarfs who must regain the throne. In this book, the hobbit find a ring, this ring will be the problem of Lord Of The Rings Saga. I will recommend this books to everybody, because is short and funny.

1 comentario:

  1. As Tolkien fan I love all his books. That good that you liked The Hobbit, it's a really great story :)

    ResponderEliminar