miércoles, 1 de junio de 2016

My next winter holydays

Hello everybody, today I’m going to talk about my next holidays, specifically, winter holidays.  Before start, I really hope have winter holidays, but actually, we are fighting for a new education, and we are on strike. It is possible don’t have winter holidays. Anyway, if we have holidays, I would like to do many, many things.
First, I would like visit the Andes Mountains near my born city, Chillán. I like winter because there is very snowy. I have friend, who has a cottage in the mountains, very close to the Nevados de Chillán Volcano. It is a very nice place, quiet and away from the urban bustle, there is no light, no cellphone signal, it’s a great place to get relaxed and recharges energy.
Another place I would like visit is the 9th region, places like Villarrica, Curarrehue, etc. and go to the national park near the area, like Huerquehue, Conguillio and Villarrica national park. I understand, it is unreal do this thing in only two weeks, but try to know at least one of this.
I would like to visits these places with my girlfriend and my family, because I would like to share those experiences with my dear people.  And I would like to do trekking,  took photographs, birding. And If I had MUUUCH money, I would like to ski, but, I don’t have money.

That’s all for today, see you later and I hope enjoy your winter holidays.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario